1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Err0r, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Err0r

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've always had more romantic dreams with girls but I've only had like one romantic dream with a guy. But I'm not really attracted to girls as much as with guys? I'm very confused.

2. JooBooGoo

From what you have said, it sounds like you could be possibly gay but with hetero/bi-romantic feelings. Do you have/had any strong sexual feelings for guys exclusively?
    Do you know why you had romantic feelings for this one guy of yours and was he a friend?

3. Err0r

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've never really had any strong sexual fellings towards any gender. But I have stronger sexual feelings for guys.
    Actually I don't remeber why I had feelings for this guy.

4. Minh

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I always thought i was straight. But last year i had a crush on a girl. It was a big one. Stronger than any crush i have had for guys. She was the first one ive had crush on. And i was 28 years old. Isnt that people know they are gay from very young age?
    And the point is Ive never been with either a guy or a girl so it is very frustrating for me to say or even think im straight or i am gay.