1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've got A LOT of questions about bi/gay

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jax12, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know there are multiple threads like this, but I thought instead of asking questions by post, figured that I would put all of the questions here... You don't have to be bisexual either, you could also tell me how you came to terms with being gay.

1). When did you realize that you were bisexual?
    2). Did you identify as bisexual because that's what you felt at the time, or did you want to keep your options open?
    3). How did you finally settle on Bisexual, and not straight or gay?
    4). How long did it take you to be comfortable with the general label you identify with today?
    5). Did you try to suppress your feelings towards the same sex?
    6). What made you question your orientation? And at what age? Was there a certain trigger or event that made you think you were other than straight?
    7). Are there any bisexuals out there that have (or had) sexual relations with the opposite sex, but only sexual relationships, and nothing more than that?

I guess the questions below are geared more towards gay individuals... help me out here.

8). When you're walking down the street, or going to your next class, does it feel natural for you to check out people of the same gender? Did it cause any distress? If so, what was so distressing about it?
    9). Relationships: Did you date/have sexual relations with the opposite gender because you had a connection with them, or through societal pressure? Maybe both?

If you got something else to add, please do, I would love to hear it.