1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Bi-Curious Lately.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by yayforthelgbt, Mar 28, 2015.

1. yayforthelgbt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hmm... So I decided to stick with the label bisexual (with a preference for guys.) Lately however I have been extremely bi-curious. I have became very interested in girls sexually even though I never have been. I've always been sexually attracted to guys, but lately I feel like my attraction to guys is fading and I'm getting more attracted to girls. Is this because I have gotten tired of looking at sexy guys and I want something new? I should honestly really take a break from looking at sexy things lol. Seriously though, I'm starting to get bored of guys and I'm getting more interested in girls. Is this because I have over-drived myself with guys? Am I only now interested in girls because I have been interested in guys for way too long? Is my attraction to girls even genuine? I don't even know. I clearly seem bisexual but I honestly have no idea. This is so weird. The whole reason I said "preference for guys" is because pretty much all my sexual fantasies are about guys. They are never about girls. I seem to have some attraction to girls though. Don't get me started with romantic attraction... because I have no idea. Is this normal for a 14 year old teenager guy? Thoughts? Opinions?

2. NewKid87

I think what you are feeling is totally normal for someone your age. Sexuality is complicated and it takes many people a long time to figure out what they like and want. With time and experience, your sexuality will become more clear to you.

For now my advice to you would be not to worry about labels. You're young and you're at the age where you're going to be having lots of sexual thoughts. Again, totally normal.

I do think your sexual fantasies are the best indicator of your sexuality. As you start meeting people that you find yourself attracted to, let your feelings be your guide, not what the world thinks or expects you should be attracted to. Don't let anybody else, gay or straight, tell you what you should be.

But again, what you're feeling is normal, and you shouldn't worry about it :slight_smile:

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sexual fantasies with guys: are they guys around you age group, or way off the chart like mine (40+ with a strict criteria)?

4. yayforthelgbt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Thank you :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2015 at 01:57 PM ----------

Erm... it depends really. Sometimes its guys around my age. Normally its sexual fantasies about guys 18+ though, to like maybe 30-40? I don't really have sexual fantasies about like guys in their 40's though, and I don't care too much about the criteria too much as long as they are attractive to me ^_^ The thing is while I have these sexual fantasies I don't really think about the fact that I'm only 14 and they are like in their 20's or something, I normally imagine 2 men together and I'm not involved in it myself, I just find them hot xD.