1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibility that I may be gay

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bbdyke, Mar 29, 2015.

1. bbdyke

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Denial : Check
    Curiosity : Check

I am coming out of the denial haze. I want to be honest and genuine with myself. I have accepted the possibility that I may be gay. I have started looking at woman in a different way. I realize that I have an attraction to woman physically. Mental attraction I am not certain about...

Is there a way I can indulge my curiosity without going on the prowl? I don't want to slut it up. I just want to know if my feelings are certain.

2. woahthatsboring

I would say being aware of your thoughts when you see women you are attractive to. For example, like you said before, you've been thinking about women in a whole new light... If you see a woman on the street how do you feel? Do you think she's "pretty" or do you think she's pretty "I want to date her" Lol :slight_smile: there's always a difference and that could be a good check if you wanted to be certain.

3. bbdyke

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Good advice! I should be consciously aware of my thoughts towards these woman...
    I have always been comfortable with stating if a woman is attractive. It is more difficult to gauge if I would like to date or be intimate with them... I am still getting comfortable with this notion I suppose.