1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight girl crushes

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BrittanyLane86, Mar 29, 2015.

1. BrittanyLane86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,my name is Brittany and I'm new to this site. Recently came out as bisexual and what sucks is that recently I've only had feelings for straight women. I never expect or want to have those feelings for someone that I could never be with,but I've noticed that if I tell a girl I'm bisexual then all of a sudden,even though she's obviously straight,she will start showing interest in me. It's the weirdest thing. My feelings are real and they definitely give me signs that they feel the same way,but when it comes down to it they can't deal. So frustrating :bang:

2. woahthatsboring

Same, I totally understand-- I fell for a straight girl and even though I'm still trying to figure out if I'm bisexual or not, it still sucks.:dry:

I think the only advice I can give is in time you'll get over them and I wouldn't recommend anything into anything serious with straight girls because you might get your heart broke. But it happens to the best of us :slight_smile: so when that happens shake it off and move on

3. mapleluv

Yeah, straight women do that a LOT. Best I can figure it is that it always feels nice to have someone find you attractive, so when you tell women that you're attracted to women, they begin showing interest in an attempt to get you to like them so they can get an ego boost. I don't think most people do this consciously, but they definitely do it. For example, I know that I'm prone to being flirty with men who I know find me attractive, even though I'm definitely not attracted to them that way. (I'm really trying to stop that. :icon_redf)

4. BrittanyLane86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep,it's always about an ego boost to them and I'm learning not to waste my time with people who play games. I'm secure enough in who I am and don't need that crap in my life. Cheers :thumbsup:

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I can't stand straight women in regards to potential partners since I'm not interested in people who play mind games or would use me as a sex object. Straight girl crushes suck since they're usually toxic; sorry you're going through so many.