1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Day 2 and 3 as straight

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woahthatsboring, Mar 29, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

Day 2 as straight:

I didn't run into anyone other than my family :confused: so not much to vent about. I do find it weird that when I became "hot" it wasn't because of guys... But I thought about women. Usually guys do the trick but not today.... I reminded myself then that I am straight and I tried to think about guys and I lost the fire :eusa_doh: I still feel somewhat weird about the label but I don't mind it, probably because I feel safe. Is it weird that I might like guys but women physically turn me on this particular day?

Day 3 as straight:

Well, I was around a BUNCH of girls from my team and I expected to get the result I usually get when I look at girls... That's right!! I felt nothing! I tried so hard to look deep within me to find some small attraction but it just wasn't there and I know today I am supposed to be straight but I still wanted to try to see if I felt anything for them, and I didnt? What does that mean? Today, I am even make comortable with the label and it's starting to feel right. But that's a dramatic change from yesterday :rolle:

Anyways, this is my day 2 and 3 for being straight I think I'll do two more days before switching to gay. Comment if you have any advice or words of encouragement :slight_smile:

2. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you've heard of the "Don't think about an elephant" right? The more you try not to the more you end up thinking about it.

For the time when you were around those girls, maybe you really weren't interested in them, or there wasn't the certain type to get you looking. Of course, more time invested in this area will surely benefit.

Good luck!

4. woahthatsboring

It's an experiment I am trying out! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2015 at 06:18 PM ----------

Thank you and you're right! The more I thought about whether I was attracted to them the less attraction I experinced. Maybe next time I'll let it go naturally :slight_smile: