1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by magicalkat, Apr 1, 2015.

1. magicalkat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So in the past month or so I have realized I am not straight but i am still trying to decide if I am pan, bi, lesbian and if my romantic orientation is different from my sexual orientation. I have dated a few guys but never have had sex and none ever last past 3 months. With those guys I always struggled with touching their penis at all even through the pants and I'm not sure if this is just because I am uncomfortable because penis's are something weird and different to me or because I really truly am repulsed by them. I have never been with a girl but I do know that anything girl on girl related turns me on way more than imagining a guy. I am just worried I am forcing being lesbian on myself when in reality maybe I am just not comfortable with penis's yet or maybe I truelove like girls but also have only had a crush on one girl but this also may be because I repressed any feelings of being with a girl?
    I really don't know and I have so many more questions about how I react and think about the same sex vs different sex and I just don't know what to do or who to ask. So any help would be wonderful.
    Thank you,
    Kathleen
    P.s i like your face

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what you've said it sounds to me that you're into girls. It may be worth trying to figure out whether you are actually repulsed by penises if you're curious. (I'm not telling you to do anything in real life of course.)

The fact that you've only had one same-sex crush doesn't mean anything. I have had very few same-sex crushes and yet I am gay. In fact I find very few boys immediately attractive. Maybe you are demisexual like me? Demisexual means that you aren't attracted to people until you know them and have a personal relationship like being friends or whatever.

3. magicalkat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure if I am demisexual I have thought about it before though so that may be part of it I guess its more figuring out to do. Thanks for your advice and help

4. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My pleasure :slight_smile: Let me know if you ever need any more help.