1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! I don't know...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by HappyChaos, Apr 1, 2015.

1. HappyChaos

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone! Well, I am here because I don't know if I am bisexual. Today, I went to a college field trip thingy and it was all females because they were trying to get women workers into STEM careers. So we were having lunch at the college and I was attracted to a girl. I have always identified as heterosexual but when I saw her thoughts going through my head were along the lines of holy sh!t am I bisexual? :eek: I was convinced I was for the rest of the day. I told myself I would come out to everyone. But I realized, she is the only girl I have ever been attracted to and now I feel like I dont even like boys anymore, or any other girls, just her. I am really confused :icon_redf also she did resemble a male, respectively. She had vert short red hair like black parade Gerard Way except red, she wore all black with black doc martens. So what do you guys think? Am I bi? Help :confused:

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Yeah, it's super confusing, isn't it? I wouldn't stress too much over it just yet. Take some time to clear your head. Honestly, while it's cheesy and overused, I'm gonna say that only you can choose how to label yourself. Some people choose to concider themselves "heteroflexible" because their same-sex attraction is so rare, but it's impossible to know how you feel for certain based off of one encounter.