1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am I bi...?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MarriageVeil, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MarriageVeil

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Alright, so basically, I'm confused about being bi. I'm attracted to men both romantically and sexually, which is for sure. But I'm really confused about being attracted towards women. I generally have sexual fantasies about men, but sometimes I get really aroused from fantasizing about women. This might make me seem bisexual BUT those fantasies about women usually involve men as well, which makes me doubt it. Purely lesbian sex doesn't seem to turn me on as much. Also, I'm highly doubtful about the romantic attraction towards women. When I was very young, I think I may have experienced romantic attraction towards women, but I'm not sure because it was so long ago that I don't remember much. I don't think I ever had a real crush on a girl ever since the age of 14 or so. Sometimes I will come across a girl with looks and character that draw me in. I admire them like how I would admire my male crushes, however, it doesn't quite feel the same and not as exciting. Despite this, I strongly believe that it is possible for me to fall in love with one the same way I would fall in love with a guy. Am I bisexual? Am I a temporary heteromantic who just hasn't met the right girl yet? Or am I just plain heteroromantic?
    And this is a bit weird... what I like in a girl also tends to be different than what I like in a guy. For guys, it seems like I don't have a specific ''type'' and I'm attracted to a wide diversity of them, but for girls I notice that there is a certain ''type'' in the way they behave and act. I don't know if anyone else is like this or if it means anything.

2. SkylarRain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you be bi-romantic hetrosexual?

3. Images and Words

This?

4. MarriageVeil

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    maybe, but I think I do have at least some sexual attraction for women or otherwise I wouldn't get aroused from fantasizing about them... so it's confusing...

5. woahthatsboring

Well what you find about about bisexuality the more you research it and the more you search on this forum is that it varies for everyone. Don't expect your attraction to men to be the same as your attraction to women. Some bisexuals evenly like men and women but most if not all in my opinion have a preference. Even with that preference you can still be bisexual. If you have a slight attraction to women that you would like to idefinty then you can simply say you're bisexual but with a preference for men. Hope this helped :slight_smile: