1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sergeantbarnes, Apr 3, 2015.

1. sergeantbarnes

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello to whomever is reading.
    I'm really struggling to tell what my orientation is and would like some feedback and support. I know I am attracted to both genders, but I don't nessessarily feel I want to be sexual. I do masturbate but I don't want to be sexually active with anyone. Please help because I really feel like the only person who feels this way.
    Thank you for reading and please help me figure out what I am.

2. choirsmash

Well, from what you said, I would say you're biromantic/asexual. I can't say for sure, but that's what it sounds like. I hope this helps. Good luck in your discovery

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've moved this thread from Chit-Chat to the Sexual and Romantic Orientation forum. I think you'll get more views here, and hopefully some helpful advice. :slight_smile:

4. woahthatsboring

It sounds like biromantic asexual ^^ like mentioned before. I wouldn't be too quick to label however just research and begin to be comfortable with yourself and when you're ready to take on the label and you feel like it's truly you, great! Good luck :slight_smile: