1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confusedblonde, Apr 3, 2015.

1. confusedblonde

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello everyone. I have dated men all of my life. I even got married and had a child. In college I had my moments of kissing women and liking it. I blamed it on having too much to drink. Until a few times when I hadn't had anything to drink and still kissed some women. I have caught myself checking women out more than I have men. I know that I like men. I am currently dating a guy but we have had issues for a while. I can't help but wonder if I am "creating" issues because I am just not satisfied. There have been some times that I have literally fantasized being with a women while we were having sex just so that I could stay focused and be able to finish. I have watched adult videos with past romantic partners and girl-on-girl videos always turned me on over guy-girl videos. I actually found those videos boring.

I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about the possibility of dating a woman. I am just so confused. I feel lost and empty. I feel like I really have no idea who I am. Like a part of me is missing. I have no idea what to do or where to go from here. I also know that my friends and family will not be very accepting to the idea of me dating anyone but a man.

2. woahthatsboring

Drinking lowers your ability to control your inhibitions-- so that's probably why you might've felt like kissing those women was only because you were drinking, that's normal in the case of denial but now you know. You were drinking so you probably felt a little more comfortable.

That is a possiibly that you are making up problems because you're wondering what it would be like with women and in that case you should pretty certain to me. If you could imagine yourself dating a woman or being sexual with one then it could be a possibly that you're bisexual because you already made it clear that you're into men. I wouldn't label it right away however because discovering your sexuality could be confusing and a little overwhelming. Take some time and research more about it and keep questioning your feelings for women its good to question and then answer when you're ready. You don't have to tell your family and friends until you're ready. And it's not like they're dating who you're dating so whatever the case may be you should date who you want, that's completely up to you.

So I hope this helped somewhat! Since you're new welcome! If you ever have any questions or want to talk EC is perfect, everyone here is welcoming and not judgmental to any questions you throw out there :slight_smile: