1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A short haitus, but I'm back.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jax12, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I was away for about a week or two? Can't recall, but after taking things off my mind for a bit, my mind stopped thinking about sexuality. I think I knew who I was, but I was more concerned with what people thought of my evidence, and so I ended up listening to them but also fighting with myself.

For now, no matter how I may doubt myself, I believe I am bisexual.

My attractions are certainly not 50/50, in fact sexual attraction for guys is stronger than guys, but I've realized that if I don't like who they are personality wise, then it won't work out anyways. All my life, while it usually starts out with the appearance and whatnot, but if their personality doesn't click with mine, then it won't work.

I think I also had trouble accepting my attractions to guys, and now that I am more comfortable with it and came out to two friends, I realized that I'm probably bisexual with fluctuating preferences. If it turns out my attractions to guys is stronger, then I wouldn't mind identifing as gay later on, but right now I don't feel that way.