1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to fit in.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MJM529, Apr 6, 2015.

1. MJM529

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a 30 year old cis-male who is looking for advice\help. I hesitate to label my sexuality but I guess I would consider myself pansexual. I have talked to very few people who I am close to about this but people don't seem to understand what I mean and assume its the same thing as being bisexual.. I have tried to take part in groups within the LGBT community however I have felt like a bit of an outsider.

I have kept this part of me a secret to my friends and family for a long time but really feel like I am denying a large piece of myself. I feel very lonely but don't know who to turn to or how to talk to my family.

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hesitate about the bi/pan label too. Sometimes I feel that I'm really gay but I've been there and tried to accept the label. In the end it backfires. Now that I've looked into bi/pan, I feel that it represents me the most, but with a certain level of doubt involved.

I'm not sure one if I should tell me parents either, probably cause I'm not certain of it yet.