1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Cookieface, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Cookieface

I'm 15 female
    All throughout my life I've had only romantic crushes on guys older than me, muscular.
    I've had several dreams about men and such but last year a friend of mine of the same sex developed a crush on me but I got repulsed by the entire idea.
    I thought this one girl was cute but I didn't want a relationship at all, anything to do with romance with the same sex just repulses me.
    I figured I have HOCD, I naturally have OCD and it seems that now it's grasping on my sexuality.
    My mind keeps mixing me up and telling me that it's all different and I didn't feel attraction of men even though I have a huge crush on my teacher. Lol.

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    An Edmontonian, cool! Maybe I'll run into you someday haha. But it sounds like a classic OCD response to me. We're you ever attracted to girls in the past? OCD has a trigger, and most commonly follows a pattern. Does this ring any bells?

3. Cookieface

I wasn't attracted to anybody of the same sex before this, I was diagnosed with ocd and depression at a young age and it seems be getting worse with the anxiety I'm feeling. But this really cleared my spike