1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginning to question, but never liked anyone

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bubbles123, Apr 8, 2015.

1. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

So I've been questioning my sexuality a lot lately. I'm okay whether I'm gay or straight it's just hard because I've never liked anyone before. I always thought I was straight, with occasional "gay scares" more recently but I've kind of had little crushes on guys and even flirted with guys before. However, whenever a guy would like me or show signs of liking me, I'd get really freaked out and even if I did have a small crush on them it would go away. Lately, I haven't had a crush on any guys and I'm not sure if I ever really did because whenever I would actually hang out with/talk to guys I "liked" I wouldn't have feelings for them.
    Now that I'm more open to maybe being gay, I've noticed small intrigue in a few girls I guess, but not crushes. I'm still young so maybe I'm just not ready to like anyone but I feel like I can't know my sexuality without liking someone and I'm just worried I won't ever like someone.
    Also, if sometimes I still see guys and think "Ooo a guy" or when I try to picture myself in a relationship with someone and automatically picture a guy, does this mean I like guys or is this just because I'm used to thinking I like guys?
    Sorry this was so jumbled it's my first post. Any advice will help.

#1 bubbles123, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is no need to rush things hun :slight_smile: One day there will be a person that will catch your attention more than anyone else and that person may very well be a guy or a girl you never know :slight_smile: Just don't try to force yourself to like a certain gender just let it happen for lack of better words. All in due time hun and if you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you :slight_smile:

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Thanks you:slight_smile: I have been really forcing it a lot I guess and it makes it a lot more stressful and confusing so thanks for this advice:slight_smile:

4. PunkRockKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think you should also consider that you might be bisexual, as you seem to be at least curious about both genders. But like Unicorn Queen said, there's no need to force a label on yourself yet. Just let it happen.

5. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't mention it :slight_smile: (*hug*)