1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this a sign?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Apr 9, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I met this girl online from this dating website. I thought that she was cute. Then she messaged me on kik and I started talking dirty to her. Then all of a sudden I got turned on down below. She wasn't talking dirty to me but I was talking dirty to her. I'm confused. Does this mean I was attracted to her or did I turn myself on when I was talking to her? I never felt this way while talking dirty to someone before.

2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It was probably the thought of doing what ever it was that you were talking about that got you excited.you already said that she's cute so I'm assuming there must be a least some minor attraction you have towards her. Its hard to say, sorry >.<

---------- Post added 9th Apr 2015 at 04:27 PM ----------

Try going througj the scenario in your head again and pretend you are telling the girl the same things you told her. And note what you feel. Then imagine telling this to another person could be a guy or a girl and note down hoe you feel. Then compare the two and see if that can help you figure it out. I hope I helped and best of luck n_n

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Usually if you try not to overthink it, it becomes more clear.

Makes sense if you don't think about it.