1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I fell in love with my fag hag. what do I do.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by slicknick, Apr 10, 2015.

1. slicknick

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I met a girl who changed my life 5 yrs ago, she was my soulmate. My lifepartner. My road dog... over time tension built up until we finally had sex. I had never been with a woman before. Honestly never thought I could. It felt like everything feel into place, like why hadnt we been doing this all along... we already lived together for over a yr and slept in the same bed, it just made sense.but now its 8mo later and I feel like I'm making a mistake. I'm not fully fullfilled, I don't need to fantasize about men to sleep with her but I'm never totally satisfied. I'm coming to terms with the fact that this needs to change, but since she's the only one who stuck by me i find it hard to break heart. And i have 6 more months in a lease with her... do I put it all out there now, or stick it out till its closer

2. slicknick

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Someone please throw out some advice

3. candyjiru

Well, I think it depends on how you think she will take it. I think telling her that you are not being fulfilled because of her "parts" is probably not the way to handle it, but maybe just try to move into a friend relationship again. I think tact will be your best option here, especially with a lease in your names... I wish I could be of more help, and I hope you are able to work everything out without too much heartbreak on either side.

4. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So let me get this straight (so to speak). You're in love with this person. But you don't respect her enough not to call her a "fag hag"?

If more people aren't replying, it could be because they smell a troll-thread?