1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you love to love?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Foxfeather, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Before, I made a thread asking people WHO they would love to love. People described everything from personalities to physical appearances. This time around, I'd like to make things more visual. Embed the images of the "type" of person that you would love to love in your post. Please keep images appropriate! I'm sure your favorite model has a photo with their clothes on, too.:icon_wink. (Skin is fine, but no nudity). If you're feeling thorough, post some images of the "types" of people that you have loved [but don't post images of that person themselves!]

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2015 at 10:05 PM ----------

[​IMG]

#1 Foxfeather, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. africanFlower

ruby rose and shura type people :slight_smile:

Attached Files:

3. Nova Ves

I'd love to post an image of the person I'm crushing severely on, but naturally, he doesn't know that I have very recently realized that I'm homoromantic, possibly homosexual, oriented towards him. Plus there's the whole privacy issue.

I don't find people sexually attractive (maybe), and I only feel physical attraction to those that I'm already close to. Aesthetically, I suppose a couple models here and there would be close, but it's so impersonal and advertised that I pretty much never feel anything for them.