1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont feel attracted to him. could this mean anything?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Apr 10, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I met this boy from the same dating site that I met the other girl that I told you guys about in my previous post title is this a sign.

Anyway, we met and decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Y'know a relationship. The thing is is that I don't feel attracted to him at all. I have no romantic or sexual desire towards him. I'm not romantically or sexually attracted to him. Im just pretending to be because I'm secretly experimenting to see if I'm still attracted to guys. But he doesn't know that. I tell him that I love him when I really don't. Like today before we actually got together he asked me if I would have sex with him and I said yes when I knew I wouldn't. I lyed but he doesn't know. We were also talking dirty to each other. Y'know role playing. Anyway, he pretended that he came in my mouth and that just really grossed me out but I went along with it. That just made me feel uncomfortable.

I'm just curious to know if this experience means anything or could it mean anything since im not actually attracted to him in any way.

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

First of all, I think you need to stop this lie and break up with him. Stop lying to yourself and to him, it's unfair for both of you. People are not experimental dolls, they have feelings.

And, for meaning. As I see you are Kinsey 5, which means you are gay but rarely get interested in the opposite sex. So, it makes sense why you are not attracted to him.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

3. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We did break up. Turns out he never liked me after all. He was just using me.