1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual/Pansexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lukeluvznicki13, Apr 11, 2015.

1. lukeluvznicki13

Hey guys.

So recently I've been noticing that I'm attracted to very feminine guys and I'm attracted to girls that kind of look like boys too.

Could that mean that I could be pansexual instead of bisexual?

Thanks

2. PunkRockKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well pansexual refers to someone who is attracted to all genders. They are attracted to people who are male and female, as well as those who identify as non-binary, agender, bigender, or anyone who fits outside those realms of male and female. As the people you are attracted to are still identified as girls and boys I would think that you're bisexual, but it's not impossible that you're pansexual. Try exploring people of genders other than male and female and gauge your attraction to them.

3. lukeluvznicki13

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would be more about the soul and less concerning about the gender is what I've heard. Then again, everyone is different so limiting yourself to standard definitions isn't the best idea. Good luck.

5. BonnieJ2604

Well, pansexuality is the attraction to all gender male, female, gender queer, agender etc. and bisexuality is the attraction to males and females. You are still only looking at males and females so that is still technically bisexuality but really we can never really pinpoint our exact sexuality, I identify as pansexual because I have always been interested in every one. You don't even have to label yourself, when I didn't know my exact sexuality I just identified as well nothing. It was really great and I had a lot less worry and issue. I really wish you the best of luck in your journey to learning your true sexuality.
    Best Wishes
    -Bonnie<3