1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attempting sex with a girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Davidman222, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Davidman222

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So im 16 and ive questioned my sexuality before but I decided that im not going to lable anything and do what I feel like doing so anyway i had been texting this girl and stuff i had never met her or anything and we started talking about fulling around and stuff she sent me a picture of her butt and i liked it i was excited so we decided to meet and well I literally just broke up with my girlfriend like a day before this and i was still kind of down about it. So when I met this girl we started walking to this place where i had taken one of my long time girlfriends that lasted 8 months we use to full around a lot down there so we started making out and stuff down there and i had no trouble getting hard at that point but after a while i started thinking about like how i brought my ex down her and about how i just broke up with this like amazing girl so i went soft there was this girl like naked laying on top of me and I couldn't get it up i never felt so confused about myself than right at that moment then i got anxiety trying to get it up so then i told her that im not sure wjats happening dont think im weird or anything so we went on a walk and went to mcdonads and we drand some smoothies and stuff we talked and everyt about it and i told her about what had been happening how i had broken up with a girl just yesterday and how i use to take my first love to that spot and she was really understanding and i became more comfortable around her so we went back to the movies where we were supposed to be we went in the game room and nobody was in there and then i started making out with her and since my anxiety had passed i got hard and she gave me a hj in there and i fingered her i enjoyed it quite a bit and stuff. But its still led mw to question myself again I have had this problem one time before but I wasn't exactly attracted to this girl so i dont know if that one counts but this one i was quite a bit i woke up this morning and had a gay fantisise and masturbated to it and that has been my first one in a while i dont feel like 100% either way but it still leads me to confusion i usually have stronger erections with girls that im emotinally involved with this was something strange but i still was later turned on and stuff so maybe it was just the moment of it i know guys that are completely straight and have a difficult time getting up sonetimes but since you know im not completely straight it gave me anxiety that i might be full on gay and ive been wrong about myself the whole time i have been diagnosed with anxiety so idk its just odd

2. Manitoban

I obviously wasn't there but it sounds to me like you just had a lot to be concerned about, rational or otherwise, and those types of hormones associated with that kind of anxiety, fear etc.. aren't know to be good for maintaining erections.

Sounds to me like you know what's going on here already.

That said maybe someone else has another perspective?

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You haven't mentioned anything about guys. Mind going into that a bit more?

4. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Yeah, thinking about your ex while your with someone else could lead to anxiety, and lack of performance...

Don't over analyse it, take the girl some where else next time.