1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attracted to overweight men

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by HalJordan, Apr 11, 2015.

1. HalJordan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am male and in 9th grade in high school and before about a year ago, I felt no attraction to anyone. However, over the past year or so I have felt attracted to overweight men. I used Google to find out that this was called being a “chubby chaser” (I dislike that term). I am relatively confused about this whole situation and have a few questions. First, is this a fetish? Also, I feel no attraction to thin men. Is this common and would it be impossible for me to have a relationship with someone who wasn’t overweight? Lastly, I generally only feel attracted to people much older than me, and I don’t really know why. Thanks.

2. HalJordan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I also would like to know if this is a common thing or not.

3. Queero

Well, I've heard of many people being attracted to large people, or overweight people. And it is not uncommon at all for people to be attracted to older people. That I do know is a fairly common thing.

I have no idea how common it is to not be attracted to thin men, sorry.

But just to let you know, concerning attraction, it's doubtful you're alone, no matter what it is.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like older men, not the super buff muscular type ones (don't get me wrong those guys are good), but I would still prefer bears or guys in general that pack more weight.

They seem more cute that way lol. And they have big arms and hands which I like.

5. Im Hazel

I have a crush on a slightly overweight guy, but I am not only attracted to overweight people... I wouldn't say it is wrong - you like who you like. It is not a fetish, because it is directed towards people - fetishes actually have to be about non-human things.

6. Foz

Foz Guest

I wouldn't call it a fetish, people can be attracted to any number of physical features such as facial hair.

7. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I had this problem, infact it was how I found out I was bisexual as I found overweight girls(bbws) attractive too. I have gone through this and you will eventualley branch out to differant things. I did something differant and gone to the other end of the spectrum hyper muscle but I eventualley levelled out. I'm trying to do the same thing with my hetrosexual side alswell as my homosexual side. Just try it out and eventualley you will even out to liking all guys.