1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty sure I'm gay but dating a girl that i like?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by spencermulli242, Apr 12, 2015.

1. spencermulli242

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello everyone. Um to start off I live in a very small community where everyone knows everything about everyone and a few people already know that I consider myself personally gay but there is one girl that I like that iv been dating for alittle over 2 months and I liked her but I feel like im only dating her now because I feel bad breaking up with her because we've been through a lot. But I highly prefer guys altho only 3 people truly know I swing that way. But should I continue dating this girl and live that life knowing I probably don't like her but I may at sometime? or should I call it off and explore with other guys because iv never truly had a boyfriend before altho Im incredibly attracted to guys and iv always been that way but dated girls.

2. absvrdity

absvrdity Guest

It depends, Spencer. You don't want to suppress any feelings that you may have for guys. If you don't feel in love with her, don't keep going out with her. That's kind of mean. She may be hurt for awhile, but in the end, she'd be more hurt knowing you didn't really like her for awhile, you know? You guys can still be friends, no doubt, so you'd still be there for her when problems do occur.

3. Sammistar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm gay but I was dating a guy that I really liked before I came out to myself. Towards the end of our relationship I started questioning, although I was fairly certain. I loved my boyfriend, just not in the way I "should". I decided that it was better to be honest to him and myself, even though it hurt. And we are still best friends, and he has been one of the most supportive people in my life.

There are many different types of relationships in life. You can just change your relationship with this girl, if that's what you both want. But at the end of the day, just make sure that you're honest to her, and yourself. Good luck :slight_smile: