1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pansexual...maybe?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by xxlovebuggxx, Apr 13, 2015.

1. xxlovebuggxx

xxlovebuggxx Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi.
    So, I think I might be pansexual instead of lesbian...
    I have always liked girls. Ever since 6th grade (4 years ago) I've been toying around with my sexuality. I have a girlfriend and I love her a lot. But...there's this guy. He's transgender, and we dated for a while, and I...I was in love with him. I've never felt attraction towards any other transgender. Maybe he was just an exception? But I KNOW love is what I felt - feel - for him...
    Any advice?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you know that you had something for him, that would sound like you were pansexual/bisexual. But the fine line between the two is gender relevance. Pansexual individuals is more attracted to the person, not the gender, hence why they are able to fall in love with everyone.

Bisexual is more gender binary, like guys or girls.

3. Im Hazel

If he is transgender, it is possible that he was very feminine. That depends on a variety of things, and I hope I don't offend anyone by suggesting that. Maybe you were attracted to his femininity, in which case you could be pansexual or something else. However, if you were attracted to them as a person, as Jax said, you could be more likely to be pansexual.