1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Freaking Clue

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Apr 13, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

Hey, I am feeling lost. To be honest I have been questioning still and I have no freaking clue what I am anymore. All my 21 years old life so far I thought I was straight however ever since that one questioned popped up in my head Am I Gay has taken over my life so far. Maybe it's because everyone I know is settling down and I feel like that I am the only one that I am not and that's the reason why I am questioning myself. I know that this is normal for everyone to be questioning but I just want it to be done and I just wanna know who I am because I just don't want to end up with the wrong person years later. I need some advice and I just thought you Guys could help me

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It took me 9 months to finally come to the conclusion that I was attracted to guys. Labels are what drove my confusion because I simply did not know where to fit in. I've always had difficult finding my niche.

I still don't like labels, so I might end up telling people that I like guys, rather than telling them that I'm gay, because that just puts me in a box and I don't like that. In the back of my head, being gay means having no attraction or desire to be with a woman, which is not true in my case.

I kept going around in a loop because I kept using the same information that kept feeding the loop, if you know where I'm coming from. Part of confusion is because you're getting information that you don't quite understand. With time, you'll be comfortable with who you are regardless of who you turn out to be.