1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sehnsucht, Apr 13, 2015.

1. sehnsucht

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi :smilewave So I think I've questioned my sexuality on and off for about 5 or 6 years now and I feel like it's time to start figuring it out. I'm a girl and I've always dated guys because that's normal. But sometimes I could see myself dating a girl. Like I remember talking to friends throughout high school and sometimes just wanting to kiss them, but had to remind myself not to. But although, I could see myself kissing another girl or even making out with one, I don't think I could go any further. I think I've only really been fully sexually attracted to guys, but I tend to get bored of them fast and end up with a ton of short relationships. Any advice?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes you don't know until you actually go for it, right? That was true in my case. You certainly don't need to assign any labels at the moment since you've started to dig into things, that was my mistake. Let your emotions go where they want because that's how you explore; you let yourself be free and analyze it from there.

A lot of things go on in our heads, and even if we got the perfect plan, it rarely goes as planned.

Since you've started questioning, it's hard to draw any conclusion at the moment. However, it sounds like there's attraction to both sexes. From here, try to determine what those attractions mean. And these attractions don't necessarily have to stem from sexual attraction, try to look past that.