1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I finally know

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Apr 14, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So after questioning my sexuality for awhile, I think I finally know what I am. A biromantic homosexual. But I'm not sure yet. Every time I call myself that I start to get comfortable with the label but then I transition to lesbian then straight but biromantic homosexual sounds about right. I feel romantically attracted to both sexes but I feel as though I can't have sex with a boy. On the other hand, I feel as though I could have sex with a girl. But I'm not 100% sure yet. I never had a girlfriend so I don't know what it would be like to kiss, hug, cuddle, hold hands etc. At least for me. The last time I kissed a boy was when I was around 12 so I'm not sure if I would still do that. But this is what I'm starting to get more comfortable with. A biromamtic homosexual.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Good on you, congratulations on figuring yourself out more :slight_smile: <3

3. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

It's great you've found an identity you're feeling comfortable with :slight_smile: happy for you x

4. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks everyone! There's just one problem. I keep getting anxiety about this. Now that i'm coming to terms that i'm a biromantic lesbian(or could be) i keep getting anxiety and butterflies. Is it normal to feel scared when coming to terms with your sexuality? How do i make it stop?

5. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

It's completely normal to feel anxious and get that nervous butterfly feeling :slight_smile: I mean, it's such an overwhelming feeling at first and it should pass over time, once you get more accustomed to everything x

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I got like that a little bit when I realized I was bi.
    But for me, it just felt like... the good kind of butterflies :slight_smile: is it the same for you or is it troubling you?

7. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Its really bothering me. Now i think that I'm a lesbian instead of a biromantic lesbian and that's giving me bad butterflies too.