1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

virginity?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kai397, Apr 14, 2015.

1. kai397

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I feel like im one of the only people who are virgins I hate it.
    someone help me with this
    I dont know what to do

2. gasian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nope, you aren't the only one. Still got my V-card!

3. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You are not alone young one ahaha

4. BlazingRose

You are not alone. There are plenty of people in the same boat myself included, you just don't realize it since most people don't want to publicize it. It can be embarrassing if it gets brought up, but don't be ashamed by it and don't have sex to just lose it. I have repeatedly heard it's better to wait for the right person to come along and it will mean a whole lot more to you when it does finally happen with someone you're really connected to. Just relax and wait for that sort of relationship, there's no reason to rush it.

5. cherry tree

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I often feel exactly like that but that's just because the average person has sex for the first time when they're a certain age and once you're over that age you start wondering if there might be something wrong with you. I never know what to say or how to react when my friends talk about sex, so I mostly just keep quiet.

As BlazingRose said, most people don't run around telling everyone that they've never had sex. It's easy to feel alone, but I promise you, you're not. I know at least two other people in my circle of friends who are my age and haven't have sex yet (and not because they wouldn't want to) and there are loads more out there.

Also, remember that virginity is just a construct. Ask ten people what "losing your virginity" actually means and you will likely get at least five different answers. Whether you've had sex or not, it doesn't affect what you're worth as a person. Telling people they're losers or whatever because they haven't had sex is just as bad as telling people that they're somehow bad because they have had sex.

6. kellynec

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a virgin too and guess what? I don't care. I'm not going to engage in any sorts of relationship till I start going to University. :slight_smile:

7. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Believe me, you are not the one. It's not that big of a deal. : )

8. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not a virgin, but i think virginity isn't a big deal. Of course, sex is good, but why rush it?

People overrate it too much (again, not saying it doesn't feel good, but there is nothing wrong on being a virgin).

9. anonym

anonym Guest

It's no big deal, honestly. I'm a virgin too and I'm really glad I didn't just lose it for the sake of it because everyone else my age was sexually active. The only time it has ever been awkward was when I was going through the ages that most people lose it, firstly at college and then at university. Now I'm past that age and I'm still a virgin, it doesn't bother me at all and I never thought I'd be saying that at my age. I remember when I was at college, university and work and everyone would always be talking about their sex lives and losing their virginity and I felt so awkward. I just kept quiet because I didn't want people to know I was still a virgin or that I wasn't interested in guys but now I feel like all of that awkwardness has paid off. I'm not ashamed of being a virgin anymore but obviously I don't tell people I am. I'm also really happy I don't have to ever worry about bumping into people I have slept with.

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Virginity means nothing to me basically. I'd be quite happy living my entire life without touching anyone.