1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know If i'm gay, please help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by eXsal, Apr 16, 2015.

1. eXsal

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello I am 21 and recently started to delve into my sexuality. I never acted on my inhibitions until lately. I started feeding my curiosity of men on gay dating apps. While on there i got tons of messages but didn't reply to any. I'm not a snob but I feel if i'm going to invest time in talking to guy I have to be genuinely interested and attracted to them.

Then I came across a guy who caught my eye. The guy was perfect to me. He was 26, handsome, 6'3, muscular, hairy, tattoos everywhere, and killer light blue eyes. I learned that he was also ex military, was attending college, and worked as a full time waiter. Perfect. He kept pushing for us to hangout and I let him know that I wasn't ready to be with a guy yet. He told me it doesn't have to be, We can cuddle and watch a movie. I fell for it.

We had sex and i was conflicted with it for awhile. We continued to talk after that and still continue to hook up every so often. I always thought I was gay but after actually being with a guy I don't know anymore. I enjoy having someone there for me but thinking of my future with a man doesn't seem right for me.

Thank you for your time, any advice would be appreciated.

2. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My only advice is to do what feels right, listen to your heart.