1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel Like Screaming

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TeaCupQueer, Apr 16, 2015.

1. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like screaming when this guy tries to be tender with me, I feel so degraded. I felt guilty and went on a date with him and he's already calling me things like "darling". I don't want this, I don't fucking want this! I know I like girls but he had to go and be like "Why can't you give guys a chance?" And looked like he was about to cry. I just can't do this! I feel like cussing him out every time he touches me. Can someone please help me with this? I feel so uncomfortable and sick when he's all mushy at me! :bang:

2. Lyana

Don't go on another date with him.

Honestly, it's not just that he's a guy. If you were straight and not interested, you'd be fully within your rights to tell him to back off. If it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to put up with it.

I'm bi, but I don't like it when someone is too "mushy" and would (and have) ended it with a guy based on that. Just because it's a guy and you're a girl, doesn't mean you have to say yes.

Tell him to stop again, tell him you hate it when he acts like that. If you're only into girls, tell him that -- he should respect your sexuality. Don't stop if he looks like he's going to cry because you're not responsible for that. You can't force yourself to do something that's going to make you unhappy for his sake, because it would be a lie anyway.

That said, "cussing him out" would be going a bit far, unless he's really an insistent sleaze who won't stop when you tell him. If that's the case, go out of your way to avoid him.

3. mindthegap

Similar situation here. There was this guy, I gave him my number but knew right away I won't go on a date with him. He started to text me, calling me "dear" and "darling" without even really knowing me. It felt so uncomfortable and it lead to blocking him. I hate when somebody behaves like that, it feels really awward. Well, unless it's a girl, than I don't mind that much :slight_smile:
    Being oyu, I wouldn't go on a second date with him. Don't feel sorry for him not being able to accept your sexuality. If you like women, don't force to try it out with guys.

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like he's besotted with you. But if how he is behaving makes you that uncomfortable, well what else is there to do but to ask him to stop? And if he won't, tell him more forcefully.

5. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I told him the other day that I'm gay and that the situation made me uncomfortable and he threw a fit but I couldn't bring myself to care. I mean he was already talking about children :confused: even if I were into guys that's a big red light.