1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going To Tell Myself To Go With The Flow

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Apr 17, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

I know that I may not know what I am but for now on I am going to try not to stress about it. The more that I stress about this the more unhappy and more confused I am. For now on I am just going to tell myself To Go With The Flow And Do Not Stress About It. If I keep telling myself that then things will go a lot smoother. Isn't that a great idea? I came up with it myself

2. mindthegap

I'm happy for you! It is the best thing you can do. I did something similar, I just go with my feelings and I act on them and I will see where I will end up. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. YeahpIdk

I'm doing that, too :lol:. So I guess we both came up with it! I was driving myself crazy, looking at anyone on the street (yeah, like that's going to help) to see who I was attracted to: guy?/girl?/that guy's cute...do I want to marry him?/There are no girls that look like the kind of girl I'm attracted to, am I not into girls and wasting my time thinking about stuff?

...the tortures... hopefully we can stick with this flow thing. Good luck to you. :slight_smile:

4. mindthegap

This is like reading my own words :lol: I was the same, going down the street, looking at people around me and thinking about everyone if I would want to date them or be with them, it was totally crazy! :lol:

5. BookWriter1994

Omg same here! Every time I am out and about and I see someone guy or a woman I'll be like is she cute? Do I think she's cute? Or that guy? Is he cute do I think he's cute?