1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure anymore...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bigspeakers, Apr 18, 2015.

1. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well hello again.
    I got a problem. It's that I considered that I was a bisexual but I'm not sure anymore. I started to fancie one youtuber who is transgender (from female to male). I propably fancy him because of his personality and look. But when I started to think about this more, I find out that I fancy him because of his face. And his face looks still like girls face. And now I'm just thinking about him all the time but sometimes I just wake up of my dreams and realize that he is a male, and then I get upset. And now I'm not even sure anymore am I a bisexual because I can't anymore think about my self to be with a man, but I still find men attractive. I can think about my self with a woman and I badly want to be with a woman. But now my point is, he is a transgender male and I don't mind that he has a female genitalia and I've had forget men, but he's a guy and I fancy him because of his face that looks like a girls face. And I can't imagine myself anymore with a man but I still can find men attractive. And if I start to fancy someone the huge thing there is that I fancy their look and personality. So I don't know am I a bisexual or a lesbian or even a pansexual.... ?? :icon_sad:
    Hopely you get something about that text

#1 bigspeakers, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  2. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, have you had some huge crushes before or anyone you've fancied more than a mere admiration or appreciation? Try to see a trend there... if you think the female attributes more likely draw you to those persons (irregardless of their sex), then you might likely be a lesbian...however, what still matters is what you want to achieve and you feel who you really are inside. I, for example is female, I once had huge crushes on guys and girls as well, most of them have androgynous attributes...so I considered myself bisexual. Currently, I'm in a relationship with a lesbian and am never been happier and contented. How do I label myself now? Nothing...it really doesn't matter at all as long as you know what you really want. I hope this helps. Have a nice day!

3. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for answering :slight_smile: You are right. I should just be free and go with my feelings, but it's really hard. It would be a release if I could say that I'm for example gay. But when you don't know what you really are and you can't find an explanation for it, it just messes all up. The best feeling is, when you know that you "belong" to something. But I thought about this yesterday, and now I'm pretty sure that I'm in the between of bisexuality and pansexuality, because I noticed that if I fall for someone, I don't start to fancy them because of their look. I start to fancy them because of their personality, no matter what their gender is.

4. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Exactly! Honestly I also once had identity issues before because I really wanted to belong to either bisexual or lesbian group but got always confused because I didn't fit in with either of them. I eventually gave up on that and just go with the flow. I hope you will find the right answers sooner or later. For the meantime, enjoy being different.

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2015 at 02:59 PM ----------

Oh, I must've missed it. You already have the answer. That's a great thing!!