1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still confused. How should i tell girl im seeing?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AnomJB, Apr 18, 2015.

1. AnomJB

Ive posted a few times on here about my questioning and no matter how hard i try to relax i just cant. My anxiety is through the roof 24/7 and libido is non existent. I've been seeing this girl for a while now and i feel like it's only right to let her know. I know that shes accepting of the LGBT community because her 2 best friends are gay, but im not too sure where this will leave us if i tell her. I dont even think i'l know how to explain myself in these circulstances but it just feels like something i should tell her.

2. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

Sit her down and tell her that you're questioning your sexuality. You can be as detailed or vague about it as you're comfortable with, but you've got to make sure she knows that you're questioning. Presumably she will be accepting, because she has gay friends, so I would not be worried about that. She might be wary of dating you if you're unsure whether or not you like girls, and she might want to call things off but ultimately that is her decision and you need to let her know the truth so that sh e has the option of making that decision. It would be unfair to keep her in the dark. Also, her knowing will probably give you a good source of help and support while you're in this questioning period.

Hope all goes well :slight_smile: