1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JaiBird, Apr 18, 2015.

1. JaiBird

Hi,

I'm super fresh to this forum, so I may be posting this in the wrong place. My apologies in advance. :icon_bigg

For a while, well, the majority of my life I've been having issues trying to figure out who/what I am. As a child I remember always looking at men and occasionally women. To be honest, my first crush was a woman.

As a female, I knew something wasn't exactly right. From the way I was raised, I understood that things were supposed to be black and white---meaning I should only find men attractive. And what made things even more confusing, when I reached my teenage years I wanted to be a boy. Deep down somewhere, I knew I was meant to be a boy.

Now, as an adult, I love being a woman, but I still have the moments where I would like to be seen as a man. I've been told that I'm both masculine and feminine, but it still feels weird. Then sexually, I'm all over the place. I've dated men, women, and transgendered people. I just don't understand it.

Have any of you every gone through this? If so, what kind of guidance could you possibly give? This isn't exactly something I could tell my friends. I could really use someone right now.

Thanks Everyone

2. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi welcome to EC!

I don't really have much to say, but all I can share is go for what you really want. I know it's too confusing because you seem like a pansexual type (correct me if I'm wrong) and wanting to have a label is likely what you want for an answer. Explore and be responsible, you will find the answers along the way. As for gender image, if you prefer to be feminine in appearance but want to be masculine at times, it's really your choice...there's absolutely no rules. Be what you are comfortable with. :slight_smile:

3. JaiBird

:bang:
    Thanks for the response...I am kinda of looking for a label I guess, but it's not really necessary. I must say after researching about pansexuality I believe I fall into that category. I'm attracted to beautiful spirits and personalities, ya know. I'm definitely going to explore responsibly. :slight_smile: