1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay or bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Light101, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Light101

Light101 Guest

So this is my second post on yahoo questioning my sexuality, Just to say sorry for my bad English!
    But yeah I have come to the terms that I am bisexual but now I am starting to wonder if I am gay and in denial, honestly I don't mind if I am gay, I would just like to know.
    I'm not really to sure what to write but I'm just going to go with the flow haha,
    Well a few weeks ago I met a guy and we went to his house he gave me a massage and we did oral, I went there for the intention to have penetration and I would be bottom, but during oral I cummed and after I cummed I felt horrible and shameful and I was sexually turned off, honestly I felt disgusted with my self, but then half an hour later I was fantasizing over what had happened and I really enjoyed the experience, since that day I have wanted to meet with him again but I feel to scared to because of the feeling I had after I climaxed. Also I do get turned on by girls I have had many relationships with girls and have had sex about 4 times with them but many of the times I have had sex with them I had thought of men to get me hard, my relationships with girls never satisfied me. Now I would like to date a guy and have a relationship, that is a big step forward for me! So I'm not sure what do you guys think?
    Much love. (!)

2. RiverMalfoy

Out Status:
    All but family
    Date the guy if you want to date the guy. If you've fallen in love with a girl before, you're probably not in denial, you're actually bi. If not, it's fine to say you're questioning until you know for sure. You don't immediately have to say you're in denial if you're not sure if you're bi.