1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't really understand ...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Acorns, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Acorns

Acorns Guest

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong forum ...

If you guys could shed some light on this for me, that'd be awesome.

Growing up, I was a normal (well, define normal really) girl. I had a 'boyfriend' when I was 6 and that was it until I was 13 - we obviously split up in the same year. 13 was the year that my parents got the Internet, and yes, I got into chat rooms etc, one thing leading to an unpleasant another with a guy twice my age etc. Since then, I dated girls. Guys scared me, if I'm honest.
    Then, 5 years ago, I met a guy, he swept me off my feet, and 4 years later I was planning to propose. Found out he was cheating, he ended up hitting me, that was it. I've since dated girls again (and one guy), but seem to be swaying more towards my own gender. I don't know what it makes me though, because I don't find someone attractive for their gender, but for what they are and how they treat me as a person ...

Just wanna know what you guys think?

(Also, please. I'm not looking for sympathy <3 )

2. Im Hazel

Pansexual - Where you like any gender, often with the implication that there is a higher motivation than gender itself. To use an analogy: "I like blondes and brunettes - really hair colour isn't a problem. And that includes people with ginger hair too." (Substitute hair colour for gender.)
    Sapiosexual - Where the main thing which makes you attracted to a person is their intelligence. Generally that is literally IQ over personality, but terms are adaptable...