1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual/Pansexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jax12, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've been chatting with a guy for around a month now and while we haven't met in person yet, we've been chatting over text and called each other a couple times. I really think I'm falling for him, but that's not where I'm trying to get at.

You see, it started from sexual attraction. A profile pic of his pic was enough to give me a little hard on down there. But I'm starting to fall for him because of who he is as a person. He's a bit overweight and has a big belly, but even then that doesn't bother me at all.

He's attractive from a visual standpoint, but I found that I'm even more attracted to him now because of who he is. In fact, before we called each other, I got nervous and while we were talking I found myself lost at words; I didn't know what to say to him. It got better though which is a relief lol.

Similarly, the same could be same for woman however the sexual attraction isn't as strong as men, and I wouldn't be as nervous in conversations. In fact, the attraction for women is sometimes nonexistent. I think at this point I'm leaning more towards guys, but would you guys say I'm more bisexual or pansexual? Any response/clarification is greatly appreciated.

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Depending on who you ask the definition of the difference between the two can be totally different so i guess chose whatever you're more comfortable with.(and being pan doesn't mean people don't have preferences)