1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel confused i think i am bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lonewolfblair, Apr 20, 2015.

1. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So i have begun questioning me sexuality and the only times i have been turned on by anything to do with guys was on two occasions both right before i woke up. And when ever a thought relating to guys comes up i automaticly suppress it, but i don't think i exclusivly like guys since i still heavily like girls but have this faint like of guys.

I feel confused and need some advice.

2. Seaninator99

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am in the same boat here, but my best advice is to just take your attraction as comes. Don't lie to yourself though. If you aren't sure about men, don't do what i did. Don't get in a relationship with someone unless you DEFINITELY 100% are attracted to them. It makes life a hella lot easier down the road…
    You will find your answers eventually. Just don't worry your head about it too much. Attraction is attraction, you will figure it out soon enough. (the way i found out is i kissed a "guy" and there was no attraction at all. Thats just an example)

Take care !! x