1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So much confusion leading to panic attacks

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Guitarscars2000, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Guitarscars2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've posted something like this before but I really need advice from as many of you as possible.

I have been dating this boy for a month. He is really, really kind, smart, lovely but I think I have an attraction towards girls. I really don't want to upset this boy because he doesn't deserve to get hurt anymore, but I'm afraid that if I don't tell him, it will hurt him more.

I am confused on whether this is "Just a phase" as I am only 14 but I don't feel attracted to this boy the same way I do to girls. I think they can be cute, hot etc but I just don't know and am really confused.

No one knows about this and I'm deciding whether to tell my two best friends... but I don't want to make a fool of myself.

Also, whenever I overthink about this whole situation I start to feel sick and have panic attacks and I just don't know what to do anymore. I am sick of feeling so confused all the time and bottling up my emotions.

My aunty is a lesbian but I don't know if I feel comfortable talking to her about it or not. We're very close but I am just unsure.

Along with school work, this is really stressing me out and its making me not focus on my homework and classwork etc.

I just really need advice as I am so confused and this feeling is just eating me away. I don't want to upset this boy as I see him everyday and it would just be horrible to hurt him, but I don't want to lie to him :frowning2:

Please help!

Sorry for any typos I am typing quickly!

2. Simplyconfused

I feel you, sister. Honestly, if you feel attraction to this guy, and wanna be with him. Stay with him. There is a chance you might be Bisexual. As for the feelings for girls, just sit down where you feel comfortable, I'd suggest by yourself. Think long and hard about your feelings for girls, would you kiss one? You might have romantic attraction for girls, but want to have sex with a guy. Or you could develope sexual feelings for girls, if you do, I'd say your bisexual. But if you just think girls are hot and cute, it might just be a normal girl that's able to see the beauty in other humans. But if you want to kiss one, you might want to start looking up all different kinds of sexualities, maybe find one that best describes you. If you start to lose feelings for the boy you are dating, and your feelings for guys disappear, and you start to get strong feelings for girls, you might be a lesbian. I hope I helped. As I am pretty confused myself, which can lead to panic attacks for me also. I really do hope you figure this out. Best of wishes! :slight_smile: