1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I Just Date The Opposite Sex First?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Apr 20, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

I know that I have absolutely no experience of either. So, I was wondering maybe if I just TRY to date a guy maybe it will help me figuring out whether or not am I straight or a lesbian. All my life I had only had crushes on guys and I have no clue if I am able to have a crush on a woman. Maybe it could happen but who knows. Is this a great idea?

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I think if you like someone and are ready for a relationship then you should go for it, just so long as you really think you like the person (and aren't just going out with them to see if you could like them). Hope this helps!

3. pde

pde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would try flirting with a guy you have a crush on or find attractive and see how you like it and go from there. You could also do the same with a girl if you feel comfortable.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could date whoever you want first, since it's the questioning stage. Just remember to let your feelings go where they want, it's the only way to find out who you are.