1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He says he doesn't like guys but he did this

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cognito, Apr 21, 2015.

1. cognito

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am VERY confused because me and a friend had sex. He told me to get in the doggy position, and to put my head on my pillow (from the way he said it I could tell he'd told someone to do that before).
    He then put his boner up my anus, but it didn't go too well coz I had poo up there.

The next day he texted me to say that he isn't gay, coz he only ever puts his dick up guys bums and doesn't ever have a guy put his erect penis up his bum, which means he isn't gay. He told me that I'm gay so he doesn't want to be a friend of mine anymore.

What suprised me most about it is that he is far more experienced than me with guy to guy sex. He even told me prior to asking me to get in the doggy position that one time he grabbed hold of a guys ankles, and pushed him into a position where he just slammed his dick in his arse (I guessed that was the Missionary Position).
    He told me that I'm gay because I let him put his dick up my bum, and that he doesn't want to be friends with me because I'm gay.

I asked him if I'm a virgin anymore, and he said that I am coz he didn't cum inside me. That he just pushed his entire dick inside me and then pulled it out. He said that someone having that done doesn't make them not a virgin.

I am confused coz he says he's not gay & yet he humped me with us both naked, fingered my ass and pushed his finger up my ass, lubed me up, and then pushed his cock inside me.

If he can't be honest I don't want to know him. In my opinion he obviously is gay or bi.

2. BabiesMom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Given that I'm new here and straight I don't think I'm the right person to comment but I couldn't read it and not give you a ((((((hug))))).

3. heythere999

He is obviously gay as hell and is just scared. I hate people man

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    First, he seems to be a d*ck. I think you're probably better without him.
    And yes, if you're wondering, he seems about as straight as me. Nowhere-effing-straight in other words...

5. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL! How old are you guys? Yes he is definately there on the LBGT spectrum. If I were you with that attiude, I'd ditch him as a friend.

6. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What the actual fuck? This guy has some weird ideas about sex. He sounds like an asshole so I would steer clear of him. He's obviously lying to himself if he says he's not gay or bisexual. Not only bottoms are gay. Literally everything he said was backwards. If he wants to lie to himself that's his issue, but stay away from this prick.

7. amigec

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You call this guy your friend? No. He's not. he never was. This guy has some real issues. He's obviously struggling with his sexuality and trying to convince everyone, including himself, that he's not gay. I had a somewhat similar experience. I met this guy at a bar (a gay bar) and we fooled around. We exchanged numbers afterwards. Over the next couple weeks he blew up my phone asking to hook up. But he couldn't stress enough... "I'm not gay" And just like in your situation, he used the fact that he only topped guys as a defense. His texts were more and more graphic and violent. I finally told him to back off and stop texting me.

When we are trying to hide our sexuality and deny it, even to ourselves, we go through extreme measures to do so. But in some cases, the desires become too great. The guy will act upon them and out of guilt, shame, anger, and built up suppressed sexual urges, he becomes aggressive in the process. I believe this guy is an example. He will only get worse if he doesn't come to terms with his sexuality.

You should stay away from this guy. Don't be surprised if he tries to pull this shit again. He'll treat you like shit, then call you up and want to use you as a fuck machine. If you do want to help him, then maybe you can talk to him about what happened. But I wouldn't get too involved with this guy. I do feel sorry for him. He really is struggling it sounds like, but that doesn't excuse his behavior. Focus on you. You're trying to figure out yourself and I hope you do. You're reaching out to us, trying to identify your sexuality, which is a healthy step.

8. nohalos

You need to be careful with this so-called friend of yours. He has this weird logic, and might be psychologically volatile.

Stay away from this guy, he might use you again. You're right, you don't want to know him. He knows himself all too well, but he prefers to act blind with his weird-ass logic.

9. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

This immature dick doesn't care at all about you. You were a hole for his conquest it seems like. Steer clear and let him find his own way in life. He is only in it for himself as well, so I'd just drop him as a friend.

You are questioning? Are you questioning your own sexuality, cause that's all that really counts here. He can call himself straight and top guys all he wants.

Do you find guys attractive, want to have sex with them, want to date them? Ask the same of gals.

#9 kindy14, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  10. cognito

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you BabiesMom, heythere999, Triflow, wardrobeescaper, EpicConfusion, amigec, noangeleither, & kindy14 for your replies to this thread.

I will stay away from the guy concerned.

I have recently learnt that there is a pattern to the type of people that I am attracted to. They are all self-pleasure seekers. People who are constantly looking for their next "fix" of self-gratification. Whether that is through sex, drugs, or food.
    The thing about such people is that they are not interested in how anyone else feels. It is ALL about them manipulating others to get their "fix".
    The other thing is that it is always them who approaches me, which means that I must give out "a signal" that gets their attention & draws them towards me. Maybe that signal is my caring nature, and that I tend to put other people before myself.
    I'm the sort of person whom if as an example their was an Ark that would save people from an impending disaster, I'd be making sure that everyone else gets on it & end up not getting on it myself because I was thinking of everyone else.

So, I have to learn to both be a better judge of character, and also to listen to other people more when they warn me that someone isn't a good person.

Thank you once again to those who replied. I appreciated all of your comments.

#10 cognito, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  11. guitar

If you have penetrative sex, as far as I'm concerned, you're no longer a virgin. Regardless of whether either of you come. Not that the concept of virginity means much, but still. Sex is sex.

You don't have to be a bottom to be gay. I know more than a few gay guys who have zero interest in bottoming. To be gay, you just have to be attracted the same gender. Given that your friend is having sex with other males, he might not be completely gay (he could be bi, or just curious), but he's something.

Like the others have said, I would stay away from your friend. I can't see much good coming from you being with him if he's just had sex with you and seems to want nothing more to do with you. That's a bad sign of a friend.

12. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Preach.

To OP: I'm certainly not going to judge here, but if he insists he isn't gay yet he's still able to get hard down there to top you, then I don't know what to make of that.

13. cognito

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree. He appears to be like so many people who are just after self-gratification. In other words getting pleasure for themselves & they don't care less about anyone else.

The guy concerned told me he had done guys loads of times.

I knew he was bad news ages ago when he had a boyfriend who he'd been "going all the way" with, and then when the guys much younger sister walked in & saw them doing stuff he accused his boyfriend of forcing him to do stuff simply because they had been caught doing it (even though they'd been doing it for months).

Such people are NO LONGER allowed into my life.

14. guitar

This guy sounds like a complete asshole. Accusing someone of basically rape is one of the absolute worst things you can do. Stay away.