1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have no idea what to do....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sethrowe, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Sethrowe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im a feshmen in college and I'm pretty sure I'm gay. I don't think girls are attractive and don't get emotionally attached to them. I do think guys are physically apealing and emotionally compatible. The weird part is that I never can "finish" when I hookup with guys. I have no idea why, but I just can't. They are always really attractive and pretty much my ideal guy yet I don't understand why I can't climax. This has happened with three separate guys. Please help. I have no idea what to do.

2. Ditz

It might just be the stress indused, as in while you're hooking up with a guy you're constantly overanalizing yourself, your performance, trying to figure out whether you're actually into it or not. Then there's the constant worry whether you're going to be able to finish or not and that causes stress which ends up sabotaging the whole experience causing you not to finish, causing you to doubt yourself just to repeat the whole scenario over again the next time you hook up.

My advice to you would be to just relax. Adopt a I don't care whether I cum or not attitude and just enjoy the moment without trying to analyse things. The minute you stop to analyse and just enjoy what you're doing, that's when things will automatically happen.

Does this make any sense to you?

3. Sethrowe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah it does. Thanks. I am of a nervous temperament usually