1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penetration v male attraction? What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woahthatsboring, Apr 21, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

I know what I'm about to say now might sound a little weird but it just came to me that maybe I'm not into guys penis but just sex and the fact that they can get me off. The same goes for girls, I don't think it matters who it's with and I would be pretty satisfied with both to be honest, I think I just have a thing for penetration. I'm not really into what guys got going on "down there" but it does turn me on because I know I would like the feeling, same goes for women, I wouldn't mind getting fingered because it's just the feeling of I'll be getting off that encourages me. I wouldn't mind seeing either naked, so does that suggest that I might be bisexual. Or maybe I just have a preference for sex? I've started to notice women a lot more than men now but I still consider myself straight for now but I'm really questioning myself because I finally just took another huge step and admitted I wouldn't care who I had sex with... Is that heteoflexible? Gosh, I'm confused. Any help would be nice, if you need more information, I'll be happy to supply :help:

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a bisexual, I certainly have a preference for guys, but attractions for girls is still there. I think I know what you mean when "getting off" is all you think about. Guys certainly get me off more than girls, but I am still attracted to girls because I still check them out and often think about dating them. For guys it's mostly sex but I certainly wouldn't turn down a date either.

3. woahthatsboring

I see, if you just mostly want sex from guys would you still count that as a "real" attraction. Sex is just sex to me. I don't think someone has to be attracted to the person to want it, do you understand. I think I just want the physical relationship with a man, I think I lack wanting to be emotional with them because I've ran into my fair share of jerks and I rather like to think that women are different.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me I count my attraction to men as real attraction because I'm able to derive pleasure from it, and I feel that it represents me the best. I found that I'm able to develop feelings for guys as well, although that's not as common as girls. I wouldn't have sex with a guy if I don't find him attractive, that's really what it comes down to for me.

Correct me if you're wrong, but it sounds like you want sex with a man but you aren't actually desiring a man... did I get that right?

5. woahthatsboring

I agree, I would have to find the person, man or woman, aesthetically pleasing to have sex but I feel like for me personally sex with a man would just be sex and would lack the emotional part. I think that part of attraction, when it comes to males, I lack.

Yes, I wouldn't mind having sex with a guy but it depends on whether or not I desire him. Sometimes, I feel like I want to be more with a man but lately I'm not feeling it as strongly. It isn't my first desire.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How do you feel about being mostly interested in girls, and wouldn't mind having sex with guys? I think under any circumstance, you can have sex with anyone. But what you can't do is force feelings for someone. That's why I've sort of shifted my thinking.

If I hang out with a girl more and find myself drawn to her because of who she is, I'll pay attention to that just as much as a guy that I would have sex with (from a visual standpoint).

7. woahthatsboring

I think given the chance, I could be interested in both genders. There's nothing really stopping me from developing feelings for a girl and the same goes for a guy. I don't really look at their "sex". I guess this supports the fact that I might be bisexual.

8. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't either. I'm actually seeing a guy right now that caught my attention because of his appearance, but what makes me so drawn to him is his personality. Not only is he attractive, but he's talkative just like I am, loves to eat, is shy, but is also a big guy which I think is super cute.

Before, I was obsessed his pictures he sent me, but now I'm obsessed more than ever about him because of how he makes me feel. I've felt this with girls as well, but with this guy it's much stronger than I have experienced.

I don't know, I could actually be pan because I wouldn't reject the idea of dating a transgender at all, and I think all my life I've been attracted to personalities more than anything.

9. woahthatsboring

That could support the idea. I think you should look more into that if you feel more attracted to personalites than gender. I do agree that personality is a big factor on whether I like you or not but I'm also noticing the fact and accpeting the fact that you're also a "girl" or a "boy" do you do that or is just solely personality?

I discovered recently that I'm falling for my teammate( which is the 4th girl Ive ran into that I've had feelings for). But I don't want to fall for her because if I do she might not even be into girls and I don't want to mess up the team chemistry if something goes wrong. I think the way I've felt for these girls overlap my feelings for guys. I've had feelings for them yeah and some were intense but it was just sexually this girl, my teammate, held my hand and I've felt more in that 10 seconds than I did when my "guy crush" hugged me. I still am confused because maybe I do still like guys and maybe those girls just "clicked" for me.