1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! who am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sarati, Apr 22, 2015.

1. sarati

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    reminder- I have experience with guys and a girl that i was in a relationship with up until about 6 months ago.. Im still not sure about my sexual orientation...

So i just came back from a party that I went with a friend from work.
    A guy came up to me (drunk), wanted to talk so i went with him to the side and then he almost threw me to the wall and wanted to hook up.. I usually dont do these things and also i didnt feel any attraction so I stopped him and went back to my friend.
    About an hour after another guy comes and starts dancing with me... and then we went to talk as well and it was nice cause we had a nice long conversation, he was a good guy and he kept kissing my hand. Then he started kissing me, my first reaction was stop, and my second reaction was that i want to see if i feel something if i kiss him... we did, AND I DIDNT FEEL ANYTHING!!!

my questions is- is it because it was just a random guy that i didnt i didnt feel anything or does that prove that im only into girls?!?
    I dont know! the kiss with the guy felt so akward and weird..

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off, take a deep breath.

A lot of possibilities here. I mean in the end, the final question would be am I gay, straight, or bi right?

For me, I made out with a guy and I liked it because he was attractive.

I also made out with a girl and I liked it because I thought she was attractive.

You certainly do not have to feel something in anyone you kiss, let alone talk to.

3. Lyana

Hi sarati.

I agree with Jax12. Not feeling the sparks when kissing really doesn't mean anything. I've been kissed by a guy who didn't make me feel anything, but it wasn't because I'm gay: it was because I wasn't attracted to him in that way, even though he's a great guy.

If you're questioning, the questions that really mean something are: Who have I been attracted to in the past? Who have I gotten crushes on? Who can I see myself in a relationship with? Who would I want to kiss or have sex with? Not, Who kissed me?

Relax and don't worry too much. It's fine to be questioning.