1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From bisexual to lesbian...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RedLynx, Apr 23, 2015.

1. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First and foremost, I do believe in the existence of bisexuality. I also believe in it as being a transition phase. I had been living most of my life thinking I was bi for some reasons like fear of being called gay and past failed same-sex relationship.

I want to know how lesbians (who once lived as bi but realized they're really lesbians) realize their true orientation. How you dealt with the confusion (if any), and the signs and cues that make you say that you are what you are and sure about it.

This is somewhat new to me because I'm used to calling myself bi, but deep inside, I didn't really feel like I'm bi. I know I'm lesbian but still wanting to affirm it. I'm still in the acceptance phase.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. rainbowdrops94

Having issues with labels myself. I understand just how uneasy it really is. Don't help that in my situation people just assume that because I'm in a long term lesbian relationship that I am in fact and exclusivly a lesbian.
    Parents.... Almost Mmonster in laws are main contenders. People that I have baby sat for, family friends and just people in passing.
    I feel the pain :frowning2: you are not alone In this

5. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you, rainbowdrops for sharing. That's why I don't choose a specific label. But I know what I want and feel and that's what matters most.