1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Lable does it matter?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by rainbowdrops94, Apr 24, 2015.

1. rainbowdrops94

Okay here is the deal. I personally at this moment in time do not have a label. But everyone knows me as a lesbian because I'm in a long term relationship and they just assume. Like my parents for example and my gf's parents. But I don't fully know where I fit in. I love my gf don't get me wrong but I have sex dreams about guys but men don't really interest me. If that makes sense? I just... I saw myself at one point as bi, then lesbian, then pansexual but now.... Who knows. :dry: :bang::tears: its like it's yet another thing to stress about in life.

2. Omla

Can relate except I'm a guy!

Also I may be in love with a lesbian! (a gorgeous charming one).

3. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You may explore (safely of course) to know your preference...but be responsible. Don't stress too much on labels, you will know for sure in time.

4. 404dotexe

Yeah I'm still questioning myself, but right now homoflexible is the closest match

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, it's kind of difficult for other people to understand "no label" because that means lots of things. I mean, it could mean you're bisexual or even pan/omnisexual. That's why I think it's best if you be more specific, even if that means giving some labels. This could just be saying you are mostly into women, or even saying you're a 4/5 on the Kinsey scale.

6. RiverMalfoy

Out Status:
    All but family
    If you don't want a label, you can say your pomosexual, which means you by choice have no label. It allows you to date who you want without labeling yourself based on who you like and who you date. I think that's probably the best match at this point.