1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Characteristics of female attraction

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Forbidden, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Forbidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    What are the fundamental characteristics of same sex ( female attraction#

Is eye contact , the desire to look at the crush constantly , can't stop! is that flirting ?
    Smiling around the crush with a cheeky smirk .?
    Is it a gaze for more than 3-6 seconds ,
    Is eyebrow a sign of flirting when the crush looks at you back without giving into submission , then you end up laughing that neither of you have given up the eye contact game . Or is this person just pissed off you can't stop looking at them that they are not giving into you , that they will continue to tease you and lead you on with the mind games .?
    Is looking at there face-book status and pictures classified as stalking if you never have contacted them as in speaking to them on face book as in a actual conversation. but liking there status , when you haven't had actually had a conversation in work ? does this co worker think i'm a freak for liking them ?
    Is getting flustered around a co worker mean i have the hots for them , but won't admit it to her , Does she know how i feel her about her , that why she won't contact me through Facebook or talk to me ?
    I believe she is straight , but she has a lot of gay friends like i do , So does that mean she is open minded ?
    Or does my crush aka my co worker Know i like her a lot that why she is avoiding communication with me ?
    If she didn't like me why doesn't she delete me off Facebook or maybe she does like me , but doesn't know to read my signals or radar , I'm not out to my colleagues , i like women but i am confused , all my colleagues think i like guys I've made them to believe that , as there was huge stigma about being homosexual in the work place few years ago and a lot of co workers do not believe in homosexuals , yet they will speak to them and have conversations with them to be polite !
    I really want to message my co worker but i know if i do , i will face a sexual harassment against myself or even worse the sack , Is it worth it telling the girl i like ,
    Does my co worker think i hate her amount of blank eye contact , half the time i don't smile at her , i look at her when she can see i am looking at her , and in the corner of her eye she can see me looking at her , i can't stop myself , Please Help I am suffering from HOD and depression i am on medication for this too or is this unhealthy obsession of fixation on my work colleague please help ?

Also one time i wasn't concentrating and time what time she went on break and what not and followed her to the toilets as she was coming out it was like i was in a trance and blocked her in the corridor , all could do was laugh in sheer embarrassment and say Ohh My bad sorry for blocking you i was daydreaming i felt like a right stupid tit , she burst out laughing , We tended a work function as she was there , i was flustered and couldn't wait to get out the room and literally get fresh air and when i came back upstairs she was looking at me , i had to get a drink try and not look at her it was so hard ,

2. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That is definitely attraction, but it varies from individual to individual. What matters is what you believe you're feeling for her. If you think you're attracted, then you're right. It's totally normal to be confused or questioning, you'll know for sure in time. *giggles*

With regards to how she feels for you, it's ok to assume she doesn't dislike you. But you'll never know for sure if you don't ask her. I can't tell you how to do it because I'm not an expert in that field :grin:

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    From the eye contact I'd say she likes you.

Usually people give short glances, then go on with their business.

As you say she has a boyfriend.

Well you might contact her and see where it takes you. Being friendly is not harassment.

But you should be aware this might not be more than a friendship, since she is in a relationship.

hugs

4. Forbidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    thanks recently i have stopped liking her status on facebook and avoided all eye contact recently , does she think something is wrong ? , when i see her i put my head down and avert my eyes , I have to get her out my head , I can't stop thinking about her ... When i was at the function she kept looking at me to see if i was looking at her but i tried my best to ignore her and carry on chatting i couldn't do it anymore and left to go to town .
    What do you think I should do ?

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just give my opinion...
    well she seems to give you glances, too.
    So its hard to say but its possible she might have some kind of interest, too.

Well she is in a relationship, status unknown.

One possibility woud be to remain friendly, and talk to her... get to know her a bit, and see where it takes you.
    This could be stressful though...
    If she shows interest while wanting to remain in a partnership this could mean you'd have to say no... unless you want to go into a polygamous relationship, with all people knowing.

Another one would be to remain somewhat friendly but somewhat reserved...
    do you have the possibility to go to some lgbt places and meet a few people, where you could make some friends and start out slow, simply getting to know a few people ?

Do you have a therapist you could talk with about this ?

hugs

6. Forbidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    ]Hi Jay thanks for the replies
    i'm currently on the waiting list to see a therapist.
    in the mean time i go to few gay bars with my friends , i get talking to like minded people , as soon as they ask for my number i panic and leave , i would like to be friends but no sex ,Sounds strange doesn't it when the only girl i want is my co worker .
    My best friends who are my co workers don't know this part of me , I feel like i'm hiding the real me , and its not fair, only 3 of my best friends know who work outside the company know how i feel for my co worker .

I have recently changed my shifts pattern to avoid her last 2 weeks ,
    I asked her best friend to come on a night out this weekend , but i never mentioned the girl i like , because that will be odd , and then my co worker will think I do like her , She is awkward around me and uncomfortable as it is , and she won't be the same room as me its like she thinks i'm going to do something to her in work , Our instant eye contact have be non existence lately , She also has changed her hours so i never see her at all ....
    what do you think this means Jay i am so confused [/COLOR][/I][/B][/I]

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well it seems she noticed a bit you tried to avoid her...

you might try to relax... and be just normal...
    so things can settle down... I'd say don't be so nervous.

*hugs*

8. Forbidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So she has moved different departments so we never each other , when I see her I avoid all eye contact , so you think she has noticed I've changed my behaviour around her , she has guessed how I feel bout her ? But what I don't get why she hasn't told her best friend who she works with in work with me , do u reckon she told her to keep and eye on me ?