1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi or Lesbian???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mydancerslife, Apr 24, 2015.

1. mydancerslife

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have never had an example of love because my parents are just together for me so I went to TV and just for the record that's a bad idea. So when I got older I did what I saw on TV I dated boys and I never felt that thing everyone talks about when we kissed it just felt like more weight added on my heart. I have never been with a girl but I have always questioned way no one in my town did so I thought it wasn't a thing people did. So when I saw people with the same sex on TV and in real life I just thought why can't I do that. I want to be bisexual so I don't just go I'm gay than date a girl and not feel and then just say kidding I'm straight but my mom always talks about people that are bi saying why can't they just choose a side. She's fine with people being gay but not bi. I want to date a girl but I don't want people to label me bisexual or lesbian. Know what what I mean?

2. bi2me

How about just for now accepting that you aren't 100% straight. The thing with being bi is that it's not about picking a side... It's more that you have the capacity to be attracted to (sexually) or love (romantically) either gender/sex. Some people identify as ambisexual or pansexual too.

Does your mom know any of this?

3. RiverMalfoy

Out Status:
    All but family
    If you don't want a label, it's technically called pomosexual. It basically means you're not necessarily straight but otherwise you have no specific sexuality. It pretty much lets you date who you want without labeling yourself based on who you want to date.