1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came Out As Bisexual But Still Wondering If I Might Be Gay

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Theo Weiss, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Theo Weiss

I recently came out as bisexual to a few of my very good friends as well as my mother and father. I have a very strong preference to guys over girls and would much rather only be with a guy. I haven't actually ever been with a person of the same gender as of yet. I am still very confused as to whether or not I am bisexual or gay. I am seriously considering the fact that I might be gay and I would be completely comfortable with it. Even with all this considered, my sexuality has always been a very confusing and touchy area for me. I get extremely nervous and anxious if I ever speak about it face to face. It also might turn out even worse for me if I decide to come out once again but instead this time I would have to change my previous decision. I am honestly not sure what I am expecting from this post. Maybe if you could provide some insight or something, anything would be appreciated.

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I experimented with a guy and it turned out to be great. Sometimes you won't know unless you try.

Take it slow, day by day. If you think the gay label works out down the road then go with that.

I prefer guys as well. I'll see where it goes :thumbsup:

3. bi2me

You could be bi with a heavy preference one way. You might decide to label that feeling gay or bi depending on how you end up feeling and what you want.

4. eburian

I can relate except I have a stronger preference for women. Honestly I feel like this way a lot and I'm always confused how I'm going to explain this to my mom more or less. Once I came out to my friends a lot of them were like "oh you're gay" but yea idk.. even I still find myself being curious about guys even dating them. The weird part for me is I never really questioned my sexuality like fully realizing until I was 18 and even so, haven't ever had a super mutual relationship.. so for me it's weird when I come out and people are like well how did you know? because honestly everything has been pretty internal thus far :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. OfTheKokiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You are definitely not alone! I'm struggling with labeling myself but recently I have kind of relaxed about it. For now I will stick with bisexual even though I see my self wanting to just be in relationship with a guy. I have some attraction to women so for now I will stick with this label. Bisexuality doesn't mean to have equal preferences and I'm learning that those preferences can change.

6. Theo Weiss

Thank you for your input everybody c: