1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Flowerblades, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Flowerblades

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a 17 year old girl.
    Yes, a girl, nothing other than a girl. I was born a girl and feel as if I was meant to be a girl.
    Yet, this might be a bit harder for the person(s) reading this. When I was in the womb, I had a twin brother. He passed away in the womb. Part of me feels as if his soul joined mine, or something of that sort. Example; I love boy things, boy clothes, I am a total tomboy. (Could just by my personality but yeah.) girls are attractive to me. Yet, I feel absolutely straight. I'm guy crazy, finding almost every guy I meet attractive. I also love girly things, pink is my second favorite color etc other stereotypical girl things.
    Then the sexual part. I get horny a lot. I love thinking about sex and the thought of being with someone like that. Yet, when I get to the point of that, I don't want to be touched. I don't want to be kissed. ( I lost my virginity to my ex. I hated doing it but yet I did it to keep him- hah which didn't work out) yet, I loved to please him. I was always fine with doing things to other people but yet with me it was like no what are you doing?
    For a while I was considering asexuality, yet it just doesn't seem right. I'm horny, and all this crap. I just don't know. I feel like something's wrong with me..

2. RiverMalfoy

Out Status:
    All but family
    I think you're probably biromantic, heterosexual, and demisexual.